Who are you and what is your position with BGP?
- I am Donna Romalino, and I am the Director of Committees for BGP.
How did you get involved with BGP?
- It all began with a comment about gardening, that led to to the first leap, where it ALL began.
Where did you grow up?
- Easton, PA
What are you passionate about?
- Friends, family, gardening, Disney, books, and anything involving yarn/thread/etc.
What’s the biggest project on your to-do list right now?
- Cleaning out my closet!
Have you ever traveled outside of the country? If so, where?
- Yes. Jamaica, where I met my husband (Thank God for that trip), Cancun, Cozumel, Turks & Caicos, Bahamas, Punta Cana
What is your favorite fruit? Vegetable? Flower?
- My favorite fruit is grapefruit.
- My favorite vegetable is zucchini.
- My favorite flower is the pansy.
What’s your favorite way to express your creativity?
- As a trained artist, it could be anything from needlework, to painting, to drawing, to whatever medium inspires me.
What does a normal Tuesday look like for you?
- Feed the animals work, cook dinner, read or create something.
What is your life motto/mantra?
- Respect others, until proven otherwise.