1. Who are you and what is your position with the BGP?
- I am The Bullock Garden Project’s Director of School Outreach.
2. How did you get involved with BGP?
- I’ve worked with children with different mental health and emotional needs for many years. In having a conversation with BGP’s CEO, Sonya Harris, we discussed the need of someone with educational history and experience in that area working with BGP. Soon after, I became involved.
3. Where did you grow up?
- I grew up in South Jersey.
4. What are you passionate about?
- I have many passions but helping others and working with children are two of my passions.
5. What’s the biggest project on your to-do list right now?
- The biggest project on my to-do list right now is getting more gigs for my musical group, Flow.
6. Have you ever traveled outside of the country? If so, where?
- Yes, I have traveled outside the country. I’ve been to Canada, Dominican Republic, Bahamas, and Jamaica.
7. What is your favorite fruit? Vegetable? Flower?
- My favorite fruit is bananas. My favorite vegetable is between corn and green beans. And my favorite flower is a white Lily.
8. What’s your favorite way to express your creativity?
- My favorite way to express my creativity is through singing/music.
9. What does a normal Tuesday look like for you?
- A normal Tuesday would look like this for me: Waking and leaving the house around 7:15am to make it to work by 8:30am. Once at work, I assist my patients in many different ways at our medical facility. Then leaving at 5:30pm to come home and spend the rest of the evening with my family.
10. What is your life motto/mantra?
- My life motto is: Don’t focus so much on what we don’t have, but more on what we are blessed to have.